Compassion and Collaboration. When we give, we also receive.
Meaning. Joy. Peace. The satisfaction of having done right.
A better world for us, our children and generations to come.
At Dragonflies Everywhere, we believe in the power of shared humanity and in the flow between giving and receiving. We believe in the equality of all peoples, regardless of where they come from or the privileges they hold. We believe a better world can only be built when diverse people from all walks of life come together to collaborate as equals, transcending barriers and boundaries.
If this resonates with you, do give us a call. Be a dragonfly; Support change at the grassroots.
Interested? Hop on board!
Be a part of a movement that powers social change where it really matters.
Be a Dragonfly! Connect with us!
Bridging needs with resources
At Dragonflies Everywhere, we recognize that a serious challenge encountered by most nonprofit projects, initiatives and change makers at the grassroots is the seamless access to qualitative and affordable knowledge, information, services and resources. While funding allows projects to alleviate the immediate problems of their beneficiaries and communities, it is only by leveraging on high quality knowledge, skills, professional services and resources that projects at the grassroots can create better value, greater socio-economic or ecological impact and represent better on the world stage.
- Dragonflies Everywhere partners with nonprofit projects, initiatives and change makers working with under-served, underrepresented and marginalized communities
- Our aim is to resolve the problem of access and availability by tapping into the privileges volunteered by our network of individuals and organisations
- We match it to the specific needs of projects and facilitating its seamless transfer.
- Areas include learning and knowledge sharing initiatives, coaching, skill training and mentoring programs for projects, low cost sourcing support, volunteered services, resource mobilization and other such collaborative initiatives.
How can our projects benefit?
- By acquiring strategic project management skills to amplify project impact – Digital Representation, Proposal Writing, Branding & Representation, Communications, Social Media Marketing, Product Development for Urban markets, Market Linkages, Product Marketing Project Management, Fund Raising, etc.
- Through skilling that expands the scope of project impact within communities – Product design and packaging for urban markets, transfer of monetisable skills, etc.
- Access to resources through mobilizing drives – books, gadgets, educational materials, etc.
- Low cost sourcing support – medical aids, equipment, gadgets, etc
- Pro bono or subsidized professional services
- Partnerships for campaigns and events
If you are a warrior at the grassroots – a project owner, a team member or a change maker – who believes you can amplify your impact with support, reach out and connect. Let’s talk!